Ah yes, the celebrity birthday in June, my younger sister has her birthday coming up this month. But she’s not a celebrity (yet). When that time comes, someone will write her name down. But for this month the present celebrities we have includes those we would be discussing in this article.
Celebs like Neil Patrick Harris (Baby Boy), Kanye West, Angelina Jolie, Natalie Portman all have their birthdays in June.
List of celebrities birthdays in June
- Marilyn Monroe was born pm on the 1st of June 1926.
- Wentworth Miller was born pm the 2nd of June.
- Anderson Cooper was born on the 3rd of June.
- Angelina Jolie, a humanitarian and an actress, was born on the 4th of June 1975.
- Mark Wahlberg, who’s an actor, was born on the 5th of June 1971.
- Steve Vai, who is a guitarist, was born on the 6th of June 1960
- Liam Neeson, who’s an actor, was born on the 7th of June 1952.
- Kanye West, who’s an artist, was born on the 8th of June 1977.
- Natalie Portman, an actress and a long island native were born on the 9th of June 1981.
- Kate Upton, who’s an actress, was born pm the 10th of June 1992.
- Shia LaBeouf, who’s an actor, was born on the 11th of June 1986.
- Adriana Lima, who’s a model from Brazil, was born on the 12th of June 1981.
- Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen. Actresses Olsen twins were born on the 13th of June 1986.
My Thoughts on June Celebrities
Like I stated earlier, my sister would soon come to join this list. But in the meantime, the celebs on the list above I like include people like the Olsen twins. I love them and their sister Elizabeth. Let’s not forget our Tomb Raider star, Angelina Jolie. She’s here too. Wentworth Miller starred in the flash, one of my favorite series. I think the series had to stop because of the pandemic. It was either that, or they had to rush and finish the season. But they should come back for more come October 2021. On the flash, Wentworth starred as captain cold. He was a gay character on the show, and he premiered on two different earth’s. Neil Patrick Harris is also born in June. He’s not on the list because we are running out of time: Natalie Portman, Thor’s first love interest from the marvel cinematic universe. I didn’t like her so much because she was just full of herself. I’m always like, “Girl, get over yourself and stop acting like that” in the movie. It is not that I don’t like her or something, but her roles. I feel someone better would have acted it. You know. As the new person they brought that replaced her, she acted much better. She’s not Thor’s love interest, though, but still, she came and served as the next female lead. It’s like Natalie would be present on the next Thor installment, though. Let’s see.