If you are a blogger, I bet you’ve heard about John Chow who makes more than $30,000 from his blog alone every month. He is a inspiration for many bloggers, including me. So, are you wondering how you can become then next John Chow ? Here’s how :
- Name your child the unconventional way. Register the name‘s domain name before naming your kid.
- Go grab a good digital camera. Take HQ snaps of whatever you eat and post them on your blog regularly.
- Love Cars. Write about them. Post pictures of them. Have one in your header if possible.
- 7 out of your ever 10 posts should be from ReviewMe, STRICTLY.
- After all, your blog should be a make money online blog.
- But, make only one post on making money online. Make all the others OFF-TOPIC.
- You should dump your blog will all kinds of ads under the earth : Peel away ads, Stripe ads, 468×60 banner, 300×250 banner and what not.
- Place a bunch of completely irrelevant links on your sidebar courtesy of Text-Link-Ads.
- Get slapped by Google, banned by Digg and kicked out by Technorati.
- Google Adwords is for advertising. But, you are John Chow. So, use it for sending IMs to other bloggers.
- Be an evil Panda killer.
- Eat Evil, Sleep Evil, Think Evil and be the Root of all Evil.
- To become the next John Chow, you must first kill the existing John Chow. Yeah, the Nike-way, just do it.
- Last but not the least, if possible, change your name to John Chow. You can still top Google for that name.
Note : This post was not written with the motive of hurting/insulting John or any of his great fans. After all, I am also one.